CARES Emergency Assistance
SEMCIL has grant funds available through the CARES Act to assist individuals with disabilities with emergency assistance due to financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must live in the SEMCIL service area (Olmsted, Dodge, Fillmore, Freeborn, Goodhue, Houston, Mower, Rice, Steele, Wabasha, Winona counties).
- Person receiving funds must identify as having a disability.
- Expense must be a result of financial hardship caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must provide proof of bill or expense.
- Expense must not be covered by another resource.
- One application per household.
- Must not be an employee of SEMCIL.
- Applications accepted through 8/31/22 or until funds run out.
Complete the application and send it to: [email protected]. Assistance with completing the application is available by calling 507-285-1815.