Emerging Civic Leaders
Description: The Emerging Civic Leaders Engagement Program at SEMCIL builds community by empowering you to find your voice and pursue your passions alongside others with similar visions.
- Receive a free Kansas State University curriculum
- Participate in exercises developed to help you find your passions and interest areas
- Develop a personal vision and mission statement
- Learn self-advocacy skills and how to advocate for others
- Learn leadership skills
- Receive the opportunity to pursue your passions and interests.
Requirements: 18 years and older) with a disability
Dates/Times: Mondays and Wednesdays, July 9 – August 1 from 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.
Questions please contact: Chanell Calhoun | Email: [email protected]l.org | Phone: 507-285-3919 | Mail: Attn: Chanell Calhoun 2200 2nd Street SW, Rochester, MN 55902