Professional Staff Job Openings
Disability Hub MNTM Director
Disability Hub MNTM is a free, statewide resource network that helps callers solve problems, navigate state/federal systems, and plan for their future. The team knows the ins and outs of community resources and government programs and has years of experience helping people fit them all together.
The Disability Hub MNTM Director serves as a strategic leader within the system to successfully implement Disability Hub services in the community and create a person-centered organization that is continually learning and evolving.
This position is responsible for the execution and performance of Disability Hub’s services according to contract requirements and standards and assurance. They provide analysis and strategic leadership to meet system priorities and address the ever-changing system and community needs. The Director acts as the provider’s liaison to the Disability Hub management team within the Minnesota Department of Human Services, where they will work collaboratively to ensure a uniform customer experience across providers, keep system efficiencies maximized, and coordinate system responses.
This is a full time, benefit-eligible position. We are seeking candidates with a proven track record in an Operations role that possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in social services or related field, Master’s degree preferred
- 2 years supervisory or management experience with supervising remote sites preferred
- 1-year experience working in a healthcare call/contact center, health insurance setting or closely related industry
- 6 years human services or related field experience
- Previous experience in disability, public benefits, or long-term care systems preferred.
A satisfactory DHS background check and Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) review are required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to analyze processes, enact change, and think strategically to achieve business goals.
- Personal leadership within a team environment with the ability to manage multiple projects and complex issues.
- Proven track record in customer service excellence and talent management.
- Strong data analysis and ability to use data to make sound decisions.
- Strong project management and organization skills with timely and consistent attention to follow-up.
- Effective problem solver and decision maker with strong conflict resolution skills who is self-motivated, takes initiative, shares credit, and takes responsibility for actions.
SEMCIL, one of eight Centers for Independent Living in Minnesota, is a community-based, cross-disability, non-residential, non-profit organization offering a variety of independent living services and supports for people with disabilities, including Disability Hub MNTM and Personal Care Assistance.
SEMCIL applications and the professional resume required may be submitted online at www.semcil.org/job-opportunities.
- How many years of Healthcare Industry experience do you have?
- How many years of Human Services experience do you have?
- How many years of Supervisory/Management experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver’s License?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
Interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on our website at https://www.semcil.org/employment-application/. Alternately, resumes may be submitted by mail to SEMCIL, Inc., Attn: Ashley Helland, 2200 2nd ST SW, Rochester, MN 55902 or by email to: [email protected]
SEMCIL is an equal opportunity employer